Digital Analytics Consultant at eCapacity London office
This exciting digital analytics position sits within a leading European consultancy on digital strategy and analytics. You will be based out of our London office.
We are looking for a talented digital analytics experts, that will be specialised in Adobe Analytics and can contribute to the success of our digital analytics expansion in London as well as be part of analytics projects in Denmark.
Be a part of one of the leading European digital strategy and analytics consultancies.
You will be a part of the Analytics and Optimisation team that are passionate about analytics, data and business optimisation. You will work with other specialist within digital analytics strategy, analysis, technical analytics etc. and will there for have an excellent chance to develop skills.
Our clients are some the largest and most ambitious companies across Europe that are looking to use digital analytics as a strategic platform.
About you and the position
You are probably just about to finish a master degree, and have a passion for digital channels, media and ecommerce and want to work as a web analyst / web data scientist.
As Digital Analytics Consultant you will be part of a team that drive clients use of the Adobe Analytics platforms or Google Analytics platforms – from architecture, concept to implementation and analysis.
- Specialist in Adobe Analytics (and potential Google Analytics Premium 360)
- Ensure data integrity & documentation of tracking standards
- Troubleshoot and debug analytics implementation
- Work across both Marketing and Development to support both teams with analytics tracking
- Deliver clear and actionable recommendations to improve and optimise the customer experience
- Generate reports, and providing Insights and Recommendations based on data
- Quick learner who can solve problems and is self-motivated. Be highly numerate with strong Insight skills
- Interest in digital analytics – Adobe Analytics (and potentially Google Analytics and GTM)
- Data scientist profile and skills
- Understand the basics of the technical architecture / framework of analytical eco-system(s)
- Strong personal skills – a team player, professional, is motivated to work as a consultant
How to apply
Questions can be directed to James Muldoon, Country manager (+44) 7808 29 43 34
All applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and include: motivation for applying, CV and relevant academic credentials.