This position as digital analytics developer is placed in a leading European consultancy within digital strategy and customer intelligence. You will be based in our office in central Copenhagen. We are looking for a talented and experienced web developer with interest in enterprise analytics/customer intelligence, who can contribute to the success of our digital analytics expansion and help our clients in reaching their business ambitions.
Duties and responsibilities (selected):
- Briefing and technical support to other developers (client internal IT or external agency)
- Technical validation of digital analytics implementations
- Technical integration of different data sources and marketing systems
- Ongoing technical support to existing clients
- Implementation of analytics solutions in mobile apps
The possibility to be part of one of the leading European digital strategy and analytics consultancies. You will be part of the Analytics and Optimisation Team that is passionate about digital analytics, data and business optimisation, targeting/personalisation and creating digital data foundation/architecture in order to grow our clients’ online business.
You will work together with other specialists within the areas of digital analytics strategy, customer intelligence, personalization, targeting and performance optimization, etc. You will therefore have an excellent opportunity to develop new skills and competencies.
Our clients are some of the largest and most ambitious companies across Europe in terms of utilizing digital analytics, customer profiling and targeting as a strategic platform.
- Documented experience from working with web development and building websites
- Familiarity of other web technologies (CSS, AJAX, HTML incl. HTML 5)
- Knowledge and experience with PHP, SQL, Java and understanding of using APIs will be a plus
- Understanding and interest in ecommerce and digital business
- You can be self-taught or have a relevant educational background
- You know the importance of details and quality in all your deliveries
- You are a quick learner who solves problems and you are self-motivated
- You are a “Doer” that is motivated by many different types of tasks (from small tasks to larger projects) and also inspired by looking into new areas
- You are interested in and willing to learn about new tools and areas, e.g. enterprise analytics tools like Adobe SiteCatalyst and Google Analytics; optimisation/personalization tools like Adobe Target and Optimizely; and implementation of analytics within mobile apps.
You will report to Director Peter Østerhaab and be part of the Technology and Optimisation team in Copenhagen.
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com