eCapacity are currently looking for a talented web developer with interest in enterprise analytics/business intelligence, who can contribute to the success of our digital analytics expansion and help our clients in reaching their business ambitions.
Duties and responsibilities (selected):
- Briefing and technical support to other developers (client internal IT or external agency)
- Technical validation of digital analytics implementations
- Technical integration of different data sources and marketing systems
- Ongoing technical support to existing clients
- Implementation of analytics solutions in mobile apps
The possibility to be part of one of the leading European digital strategy and analytics consultancies. You will be part of the Technology Team that is passionate about digital analytics, data and business optimisation, targeting/personalisation and creating digital data foundation/architecture to grow our clients’ online business.
You will work together with other specialists within the areas of digital analytics strategy, customer intelligence, personalization, targeting and performance optimization, etc. You will therefore have an excellent opportunity to develop new skills and competencies.
Our clients are some of the largest and most ambitious companies across Europe in terms of utilizing digital analytics, customer profiling and targeting as a strategic platform.
As a person the following statements describes a part of you:
- Open minded, eager to learn and can motivate yourself
- You are a team player
- You know the importance of details and quality in all your deliveries
- You are a “Doer” that is motivated by many different types of tasks (from small tasks to larger projects) and inspired by exploring new areas
- You are interested in and willing to learn about new tools and areas, e.g. enterprise analytics tools like Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics; optimisation/personalization tools like Adobe Target and Optimizely; and implementation of analytics within mobile apps
- Familiarity of other web technologies (CSS, AJAX, HTML incl. HTML 5)
- Knowledge and experience with PHP, SQL, Java and understanding of using APIs is a plus
- Understanding and interest in ecommerce and digital business
- Experience with various Tag Managers, such as Tealium, Adobe DTM, Google DTM or Ensighten is a plus
You will report to Head of Technology and Activation Thomas Løjmann Jørgensen and be part of the Technology Team based in Copenhagen.