We are looking for an ambitious, analytical student with an interest in the digital analytics field, who also has a strong quantitative skillset.
The possibility to be part of one of the leading European digital strategy and analytics consultancies. You will be part of the Analytics & Optmization Team that is passionate about digital analytics, data and business optimisation, targeting/personalisation and creating digital data foundation/architecture to grow our clients’ online business.
You will work together with other specialists within the areas of digital analytics strategy, customer intelligence, personalization, targeting and performance optimization, etc. You will therefore have an excellent opportunity to develop new skills and competencies.
Our clients like Novo Nordisk, TDC, Yousee, Pandora & SKY are some of the largest and most ambitious companies across Europe in terms of utilizing digital analytics, customer profiling and targeting as a strategic platform.
Duties and responsibilities (selected):
- Assisting in creating reports based on web analytics and app analytics
- Finding insights and generate recommendations based on analytics
- Visualizing research findings
- Building Dashboards in various tools
Your profile & experience:
Besides being ambitious and eager to learn, you are helpful and known as a team player, who can collaborate with colleagues & clients.
– You have 2 – 3 years left of your studies. You have a very good understanding of digital marketing and it is a big advantage if your studies include relevant digital marketing courses. You are probably well under way with a relevant Bachelor degree with the intend of continuing to a masters or you are starting on an academic education (Cand.merc, Cand.it, Cand.Scient.Pol, Cand.Polit.) and you might already have relevant digital analytics experience.
– You are good at thinking visually, communicate your ideas and messages. Besides these skills you are independent, ambitious, goal oriented, show engagement and demonstrate positive thinking and a can-do attitude.
– It is expected that you are a super user of the MS office tools – especially Excel (pivot tables & V-Lookup), while experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, VBA or R is also a big advantage.
– The position requires a structured working approach. You are able to take on task responsibilities and are able to contribute with ideas and input in relation to the task you are involved in.
– As a person you have a strong sense for quality and details and an amount of humility
– Strong English skills are a prerequisite, both verbally and in writing.
Location & applying:
The starting date would be around the beginning of August and the job will be about 15 hours per week and will be fitted to suit your school schedule. You will report to Partner & Director of Analytics & Optimization Andreas Petersson and be part of the Århus Analytics Team.