We are looking for a talented web developer with interest in enterprise analytics/business intelligence, who can contribute to the success of our digital analytics expansion and help our clients in reaching their business ambitions.
The possibility to be part of one of the leading European digital strategy and analytics consultancies. You will be part of the Technology Team that is passionate about digital analytics, data and business optimisation, targeting/personalisation and creating digital data foundation/architecture to grow our clients’ online business.
You will work together with other specialists within the areas of digital analytics strategy, customer intelligence, personalization, targeting and performance optimization, etc. You will therefore have an excellent opportunity to develop new skills and competencies.
Our clients are some of the largest and most ambitious companies across Europe in terms of utilizing digital analytics, customer profiling and targeting as a strategic platform.
Duties and responsibilities (selected):
- Briefing and technical support to other developers (client internal IT or external agency)
- Technical validation of digital analytics implementations
- Technical integration of different data sources and marketing systems
- Ongoing technical support to existing clients
- Implementation of analytics solutions in mobile apps
You are about to finish your Bachelor degree on a relevant education and have a burning interest within data, online behaviour and front-end technologies.
As person you are open minded, eager to learn and ready to be flexible when needed.
The job will be about 20 hours per week and can be fitted to suit your
- Familiarity of other web technologies (CSS, AJAX, HTML incl. HTML 5)
- Knowledge and experience with PHP, SQL, Java and understanding of using APIs will be a plus
- Understanding and interest in ecommerce and digital business
You can be self-taught or have a relevant educational background
- You know the importance of details and quality in all your deliveries
- You are a quick learner who solves problems and you are self-motivated
- You are motivated by many different types of tasks (from small tasks to larger projects) and inspired by exploring new areas
- You are interested in and willing to learn about new tools and areas, e.g. enterprise analytics tools like Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics; optimisation/personalization tools like Adobe Target and Optimizely; and implementation of analytics within mobile apps.
- You will report to Head of Technology and Activation Thomas Løjmann Jørgensen and be part of the Technology Team based in Copenhagen.