Would you like to join a highly-experienced team of developers, helping large European brands gain insights and improve their digital business?
We are looking for a talented web developer with interest in enterprise analytics/business intelligence, who can contribute to the success of our digital analytics expansion and help our clients in reaching their business ambitions.
Selected duties and responsibilities
- Briefing and technical support to other developers (client internal IT or external agency)
- Technical validation of digital analytics implementations
- Technical integration of different data sources and marketing systems
- Ongoing technical support to existing clients
- Implementation of analytics solutions in mobile apps
You are about to start your Bachelor degree or a relevant education and have a burning interest within data, online behaviour and front-end technologies.
As person you are open minded, eager to learn and ready to be flexible when needed.
The job will be about 15-20 hours per week and can be fitted to suit your school schedule.
- Familiarity of other web technologies (CSS, AJAX, HTML incl. HTML 5)
- Knowledge and experience with PHP, SQL, Java and understanding of using APIs will be a plus
- Understanding and interest in ecommerce and digital business
- You can be self-taught or have a relevant educational background
- You know the importance of details and quality in all your deliveries
- You are a quick learner who solves problems and you are self-motivated
- You are motivated by many different types of tasks (from small tasks to larger projects) and inspired by exploring new areas
- You are interested in and willing to learn about new tools and areas, e.g. enterprise analytics tools like Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics; optimisation/personalization tools like Adobe Target and Optimizely; and implementation of analytics within mobile apps.
You will report to Head of Technology and Activation Thomas Løjmann Jørgensen and be part of the Technology Team based in Copenhagen.