This exciting senior advisor position sits within a leading European consultancy on digital strategy and analytics. We are looking for the sharpest data analyst experts to reinforce Scandinavia’s strongest Adobe Analytics team. If possible, we would like the candidate to work from our Copenhagen or Århus office but we are open for alternatives for the right candidate.
We are 25 people but rapidly expanding and you will be a part of a team of people that are passionate about leveraging our clients Adobe platforms to master advanced customer journeys, identity management, personalisation, audience management, data visualisation and more.
We have long standing relationships with most of Denmark’s largest enterprises and work daily close together with clients like Novo Nordisk, Yousee, SKY, Orange, Grundfos, OK and Pandora. We take on commitments and clients across Europe with our largest Adobe clients to date in Denmark and United Kingdom.
About the position
As senior advisor you will collaborate directly with our top clients and when relevant also lead client teams. You will be working in a cross-functional environment here at eCapacity together with both business strategy analysts, technology experts and other senior data analysts like yourself. The role includes supporting clients in capturing and translating data accurately in Adobe systems and then translating them into analytical and business context. It also includes implementing, auditing and delivering high quality, high value recurring and ad hoc analysis with excellent data storytelling and visualization.
Some of our advisors’ daily responsibilities are:
- Act as thought leader for clients, identifying commercial needs that can be supported and optimized across the Adobe suite
- Deliver clear and actionable recommendations to improve and optimise the customer experience
- Define and develop key metrics and performance indicators of online behaviour together with our clients
- Perform exploratory and predictive analytics, analysing online user behaviour patterns on site, category and item performance, using a combination of descriptive statistics, segmentation techniques, and predictive modelling
- Provide business and functional requirements, technical direction, domain expertise, and feasibility analysis together with the technology team
- Validation/verification of the working solution, ensuring quality and availability of data.
We believe that you have experience from working with Adobe Analytics suite being in a large company or as consultant. To be able to perform in the role it is essential that you have a passion for making the complex simple and understandable, an ability to question existing beliefs and a natural inclination towards automation. You have a creative analytical mindset and you can find insights from massive and diverse data sets. Last, but not least, you can communicate these insights to non-analyst functions. You communicate fluently in English.
As a person you are ambitious, energetic, proactive and like to get things done. You are a person with passion for your work and see yourself working with a professional team at eCapacity as a natural next step in your carrier.
Please send your application together with CV and educational diploma to firstname.lastname@example.org.