We’re hiring: Help our ambitious clients truly leverage the power of marketing technology at leading Aarhus and Copenhagen-based European consultancy
Are you an experienced marketing technology consultant with hands-on platform implementation, campaign execution and business experience?
Do you want to help ambitious Danish and international companies utilize marketing technologies to the fullest extend?
Would you like to assist them on their journey from identifying commercial needs, setting up platform requirements, designing and developing marketing automation processes, adopting best practice and making sure the solution actually delivers results?
Then you’re the one we’re looking for, for an exciting senior marketing technology consultant position in eCapacitys expanding MarTech team.
eCapacity is a leading European consultancy on digital strategy, analytics and marketing technologies. We are 30 people but rapidly expanding and you will be a part of a team that is passionate about growing our clients’ digital businesses. We do that through a combination of business insights, best practice experience and expert level platform expertise.
Our marketing technology services include business strategy, platform design and hands-on implementation. We work from a full stack approach including marketing automation, DMP/CDP, personalization, analytics and data science/AI and our platform expertise covers Adobe, Google, Tealium, Oracle and other specialized marketing technologies.
Among our clients are Novo Nordisk, Yousee, Telenor, Codan, OK, VELUX and Pandora. We take on commitment and clients across Europe with our largest client base in Denmark and United Kingdom.
About the position
As senior consultant you will collaborate directly with our top clients. You will be working in a cross-functional environment at eCapacity together with both business strategy analysts, data scientists, technology experts and other marketing technology consultants like yourself. You’ll be based in our office in either Aarhus or Copenhagen.
The role includes supporting clients implementing and adopting DMP, CDP and marketing automation platforms. It also includes building marketing automation capabilities with clients and advising in best practice, technology roadmap and business processes.
Some of our marketing technology consultants’ daily responsibilities are:
- Act as thought leader for clients, identifying commercial needs that can be supported and optimized across their marketing platforms
- Deliver clear and actionable recommendations to improve the customer experience, optimize the marketing processes and drive business value
- Design and develop marketing automation processes together with our clients
- Assist the clients marketing and CRM teams in adopting best practice, utilize platform capabilities and execute campaigns
- Validation of working solutions ensuring the quality and efficiency of automated marketing processes
We are looking for an experienced marketing technology consultant with hands-on platform implementation, campaign execution and business experience. You
- have worked intensively with one or more of the major marketing automation platforms
- have a strong data and marketing process understanding
- can transform business needs into workable solutions.
- have a natural curiosity in the development of marketing technologies and learn new platforms quickly
- are energized working in a team building solutions across full marketing technology stack
- are motivated to share your expertise with colleagues and clients and thrive to be a #1 subject matter expert
As a person you are ambitious, energetic, proactive and like to get things done. You are a person with passion for your work and see yourself working with a professional team at eCapacity as a natural next step in your career.
If you have questions about this position, please contact Director Martin Wammen at +45 25 75 75 96 or email@example.com and if you are 100% sure this is the job of your dreams, why not send your application and CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org.