Senior Digital Analytics Consultant at eCapacity London office
This exciting senior digital analytics position sits within a leading European consultancy on digital strategy and analytics. You will be based out of our London office.
We are looking for a talented and experienced digital analytics expert specialised in Adobe Analytics who can contribute to the success of our digital analytics expansion.
Be a part of one of the leading European digital strategy and analytics consultancies.
You will be a part of the Analytics and Optimisation team that are passionate about analytics, data and business optimisation. You will work with other specialist within digital analytics strategy, analysis, technical analytics etc. and will there for have an excellent chance to develop skills.
Our clients are some the largest and most ambitious companies across Europe that are looking to use digital analytics as a strategic platform.
About you and the position
You have probably worked as a consultant for some years or as an internal web analyst / web data scientist.
As Senior Digital Analytics Consultant you will drive clients use of the Adobe Analytics platforms – from architecture, concept to implementation and analysis. You will assume ownership of Analytics customers on a daily basis and should therefore possess competences within implementation, auditing, tag management, reporting and analysis.
You will be responsible for some of the account management, with clients you work with.
- Get Full responsibility for analytics needs across customer platforms for Adobe Analytics (and potential Google Analytics Premium 360)
- Ensure data integrity & documentation of tracking standards
- Troubleshoot and debug analytics implementation
- Work across both Marketing and Development to support both teams with analytics tracking
- Engage with projects to ensure the analytics solutions meets business requirements
- Deliver clear and actionable recommendations to improve and optimise the customer experience
- Generate reports, and providing Insights and Recommendations based on data
- Hands-on experience using Adobe Analytics with expert knowledge of the Adobe Analytics suite (and potentially Google Analytics and GTM)
- Experience working with tagging technologies (Like GTM, Adobe DTM, Tealium, or Ensighen) is required
- Experience on technical architecture / framework of analytical eco-system(s)
- Experience in designing solutions and writing technical documentation for a medium/large scale commercial website
- Experience in interfacing between business and implementation units
- Stakeholder management skills, including strong communication and presentation experience
- Quick learner who can solve problems and self-motivated. Be highly numerate with strong Insight skills
How to apply
Questions can be directed to James Muldoon, Country manager (+44) 7808 29 43 34
All applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and include: motivation for applying, CV and relevant academic credentials.