This exciting junior digital data analyst position sits within a leading European consultancy on digital strategy and analytics. We are looking newly graduated talents with strong mathematical sense and an ambition of developing into a senior analyst and trusted advisor for our clients. The position is based in our Copenhagen or Århus office here in Denmark.
We are 25 people but rapidly expanding and you will be a part of a team that are passionate about analytics, data and business optimisation. You will work with other specialists within digital analytics strategy, data science, Machine Learning etc. and you will have an excellent chance to develop skills within all these fields.
Among our clients are Novo Nordisk, TDC, Yousee, Alka, SKY, Orange and Schneider-Electrics and VELUX. We take on commitment and clients across Europe with our largest client commitments to date in Denmark and United Kingdom.
About the position
You will become a senior expert in Enterprise analytics platforms such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics 360. You will learn how to implement, audit, create reports and insights and do analytics for our clients. You will always be a part of a client team with the highest professional competences in Denmark in this field forming a solid foundation for your professional carrier development from day one. Some of our analysts daily responsibilities are:
- Analyse and refine key metrics and performance indicators of online behaviour
- Deliver clear and actionable recommendations to improve and optimise the customer experience
- Analyse large data sets to identify behaviour trends among users using quantitative, statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Perform exploratory and predictive analytics, analysing online user behaviour patterns on site, category and item performance, using a combination of descriptive statistics, segmentation techniques, and predictive modelling
- Act as thought leader for clients, identifying analytics needs across customer platforms for Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics 360
- Examine facts and analyse insights in our digital strategy projects for clients
To be able to perform in the role it is essential that you have a passion for making the complex simple and understandable, an ability to question existing beliefs and a natural inclination towards automation. You have a creative analytical mindset and you can find insights from massive and diverse data sets. Last, but not least, you can communicate these insights to non-analyst functions.
You have an educational background in a data-driven field. Some of our analyst today come from areas like data science, computer science, mathematics and statistics, corporate finance, business administration, UX and natural science. You communicate in English fluently.
As a person you are ambitious, energetic, proactive and like to get things done. You are a person with passion for your work and see yourself working with a professional team at eCapacity as a natural start of your successful carrier.
Please send your application together with CV and eductional diploma to email@example.com no later than June 16th, 2018.